Apply for a 2023 Volunteer Leadership Position
As the recognized foremost leader among residential REALTORS®, the Council is well-positioned to grow and prosper. Be part of the exciting journey RRC is on — help further shape its future by submitting your application!
The Council's governance structure is made up of thought leaders dedicated to advancing excellence, innovation and accountability to help better position the organization for the future. Our competency-based board is made up of nine members (including four officers and one outside board member).
Completed Applications must be received by January 5, 2022.
We are currently accepting online applications for the following positions:
2023 Board of Directors
- Two 2-year term positions
- One 2-year term outside director position
2023 First Vice President
Each First Vice President/Board of Director candidate will be required to:
- Review the responsibilities of the Board of Directors and the First Vice President positions (View here).
- Complete an application and self assessment. (Click here).
- Upload a professional resume to your application.
- Upload preferred qualification of optional signed affidavit from broker verifying applicant was in top 25% of market within the last 3-5 years to your application (View here).
- Review campaign election guidelines (Click here)
- First Vice President applicants must also submit a completed Legal Audit Form (View here).
- Submit names for five references of which no more than three should be from CRS Designees.
- Applicants for First Vice President and Board of Directors may be asked to interview with the Leadership Development Committee.
Applications are due January 5, 2022