At RRC, we appreciate the importance of creating an environment in which all our employees and members can feel valued, included, and empowered to bring great ideas to the table.
DEI is part of our mission and vision to ensuring the
- Diversity, inclusion, and equity as part of our mission and critical to ensuring the well-being of our community.
- Improved racial and gender diversity in our line-up of speakers in meetings.
- Respect unique perspectives and experiences of our audience.
Our diversity and inclusion efforts for staff include:
- Embracing perspectives from all walks of life—regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, political affiliation, or any other qualities by which we may define ourselves.
- Commitment to bring out the best in ourselves, uncovering our hidden talents, and celebrating differences in our day-to-day interactions.
Together, we can foster and grow a culture where diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect
is integrated as we all engage each other to reach our common goals.
Fair Housing: 1866 to 2020...
This webinar will help agents by giving them a heighten sense of awareness when it comes to Fair Housing and a...
Elevating the Discussion: Diversity...
There’s so much noise across our country right now about racism and equal rights. We’ve seen protests and riots, landmark decisions...
Elevating the Discussion: Continuing...
As more people become vaccinated, the hope of herd immunity and a return to normalcy is on the horizon. Oftentimes, it felt...
How to be an Inclusive Leader
Whether you are a team leader, a Broker manager, or a leader of a committee/chapter, this webinar will give you a different perspective...
ONE AMERICA PRINCIPLES
I welcome you and want to do business with you.
I will base my decision and opinions of you on who you are, not on any preconceived stereotypes or ingrained value judgments.
I subscribe to the federal Fair Housing Act and its principles.
I embrace and celebrate the strength that diversity brings to our communities and our nation.
I will market home ownership to the public and reach out to people who may not know that home ownership is a realistic option.
I will help you find opportunities to buy the home you choose.
I will make sure you know there is a full range of housing choices available to you and encourage you to consider all communities and neighborhoods.
I will make every effort to maintain open two-way communication. If we do not share a common language, I will work with you to find someone who can interpret.
I have incorporated these principles in my daily operations and my overall business plan. I would be proud to share the plan with you.
I am here to help you meet your real estate needs because you are the reason I am in business.
Please let me know about any cultural or special needs that you have so that our business relationship will be comfortable and successful.