This is a two-hour RRC eLearning course which focuses on top of mind awareness for residential agents. This course was created to provide real estate professionals with strategies and resources to help become the first person customers consider when it is time to buy or sell a property.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Staying in touch after closing
- Getting referrals
- Making contact
- Assembling a plan of action
- Creating a consistent contact system
- Illustrate the importance of keeping in consistent touch with clients
- Employ a robust business database and contact system
- Identify and implement effective ways to gain client referrals
- Develop a plan of action you can easily adapt to help foster your connections with clients
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.