This course examines the changing role of real estate agents, provides tips on the technology needed to effectively work with online consumers, and gives you templates and strategies for operating with today’s real estate technology. Take this course anytime and from any PC with an Internet connection. You’ll have 6 months to complete this 8-hour course and pass the final exam. Upon completion, you earn 8 credits toward the CRS Designation.
The following technology topics are covered in this course:
- Communicating with today’s Internet consumer
- Using your personal website to establish your niche and get more business
- Developing an Internet marketing plan
- Creating marketing materials from templates
- Strategies for upgrading or purchasing a new technology product or service
- Increasing productivity with outsourcing, virtual assistants, and automation
$175 Non-Member | $150 Member
Become a RRC Member now!
4.3 rating out of 233 reviews
Rick Munoz Sr; Fresno, CA
"All of the material was very important. I would have to say Lessons: 1,2,3,4 and 6. Are very important. All this material is very important."
Meagan Campion; Gonzales, Texas
"Great mix of educational tools. Good resources provided."
Karen Karapasha; Katy, Texas
"I found the content to be good and loved the additional templates, links, etc that were offered as additional information."
Jeanette Hofeling; Phoenix, AZ
"It taught me how to develop and implement an internet plan."
- Communicating with today’s Internet consumer is different
- Using your personal website to establish your niche helps grow your business
- Developing an Internet marketing plan sets you up for success
- Creating marketing materials from templates can benefit
- Strategies for upgrading or purchasing a new technology product or service should be executed
- Increasing productivity with outsourcing, virtual assistants, and automation can help lead more growth
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.